dogs are some of the cutest creatures that grace our planet. You have so much love to give.
That's why it's absolutely heartbreaking to see them stuck in waiting shelters, waiting and wishing for a good home. But while the loved ones are down can have been lonely, fearful dogs before, they are now only full of happiness and contentment because they are finally Where they belong!
Get ready to be happy when you see the before and after photos of 24 dogs that were finally adopted.
1. From scared eyes to all smiles.
2. Without the worry about survival that weighs on him, he is free to be his sweet, goofy self.
3. "Toby was in the county shelter two years ago and is now king of our house."
4. "This is Lady, a year and 20 pounds later."
5. The difference here is really day and night.
6. "This is Jake. We adopted him in January and he's a senior. All it took was some love (and lots of abdominal massages) and I'm happy to say that he finally lives the life he always deserves. "
7. This cute girl was saved from a backyard breeder. Now she leads the house in her loving home forever.
8. "Meet my little old lady Peach. She is about 10 years old and has a derpy hind leg. The picture above shows the day she was rescued from a meat truck in China and the first day at our home. "
9. "6 months with my boy who has finally learned to be happy!"
10. It's amazing what a few days in a loving home can do for a scared puppy.
11. This cute girl went from monotonous to FAB!
12. You can really see the restored hope in his eyes.
13. “It was so heavy for a corgi when we first got it. It was very difficult for me to get around. 2 years later he takes 15 pounds off and goes up and down the stairs like a champion! "
14. She hungered for love beforehand. Now she is showered with affection every day.
15. “With her somber face, she made us think she was a docile, meek puppy. It is actually a complete MANIAK and we love it in pieces. "
16. “This shy guy turned out to be a social butterfly. He loves to explore. No more worms, ticks or giardias for him. "
17. “You warned us that he shouldn't warm up after a life of abuse. He has."
18. "Behind all this fear was a happy, lovable dog."
19. "Wyatt went from a young puppy hanging around the shelter to a respected gentleman hanging around in my husband's shirt."
20. This adorable little guy got a new haircut that fits his brand new life.
21. "My ex-boyfriend and I took her to animal control (it was her last day – they told us after we signed all the papers). This dog kept me alive by losing almost my entire family. "
22. This abandoned dog turned into a majestic beauty.
23. Making eye contact is now no problem for this sweetie.
24. "When we met her at the shelter, my daughter immediately started to whisper in her ear:" You are okay, we will take you home and protect you, we already love you. "
Every dog deserves a loving family and we are so happy that these furry nuggets have found theirs! Do a favor and other protection dogs share This story is meant to show everyone the difference adoption can make.
Share your story and inspire the world.
If you have an uplifting story, we'd love to hear about it! Share it with us Here.