Just like dogs themselves, dog beds come in all shapes and sizes. They can be bought on special sites or assembled in a DIY style from reused materials. Chihuahua and poodles are small enough that their beds can consist of suitcases, empty drawers, and picnic baskets, while an old rain barrel or a baby bed could be converted for the bigger boys and girls.
Check out the photos below to find the most creative and absolutely adorable dog beds on the internet and let your imagination run wild!
1. Isn't that the cutest thing you've ever seen? (However, when this puppy grows up, he has to switch to a tractor wheel.)
2. This husky looks completely satisfied.
3. A third of a barrel is good enough for this little guy.
4. How cute and I love the colors!
5. Awww. Good use of a window seat.
6. Too cute.
7. Good use of an old crib, right?
8. Looks like a perfect fit.
9. My dog would take my bed and let me sleep on the trundle.
10. This is one of my favorites! How cool is that, a Murphy bed for dogs …
11. Your dog can be in the middle of the action.
12. And a pillow case with paw print completes the whole thing!
13. A mobile bed – so perfect!
14. An all-in-one bed, play house and food / water station.
15. Of course, this applies to the Posher set.
16. Good use of old pallets!
17. And this makes good use of an empty space (and probably prevents it from stepping on it).
18. Another creative idea for an old box that would otherwise simply rot.
19. Love that! And I wish I had another car so I could build one.
20. Well, that's just adorable. But they probably have to take turns there.
21. Too sweet for words – what a happy dachshund.
22. Do you think this dog is called Harry Potter?
23. I think she wants the toy, but she feels too comfortable there to get up.
24. And of course the princess' bed!
25. That makes me look for an old suitcase and make a bed for my cat.
share Spread these delightfully creative ideas!