A common problem for most women is to find outfits of their choice. Either we don’t like the colour, pattern or don’t get the right size! We know you are able to relate to this problem, which is why we present some of these latest Unstitched Salwar Suits. They come as a three-piece set, with fabrics for Salwar, Kurta and the Dupatta. Most of these suits have enough material to fit even Extra-large sizes. Plus, if you are lucky enough to find a good tailor who can design them well, there is nothing like it! So, let’s get on with exploring the best Unstitched Indian Salwar Kameez Suits.
Features of Unstitched Salwar Suits:
Before we check out the patterns, let’s first understand What is Unstitched Salwar Kameez:
- Unstitched Salwar suits, as the name suggests, is not stitched and comes as a set of 3 different cloth pieces.
- The Kurta fabric can be differentiated with borders, neckline and print.
- The Salwar fabric is usually given in plain or printed fabrics.
- While the Kurta piece measures anywhere between 2.5-4 meters of cloth, the bottom part measures between 2meters to 3 meters.
- The Dupatta is usually designed well with stitched corners and can be readily worn.
- Some Salwar sets come with a pre-made neckline to make matters easy.
Fabrics Used For Unstitched Salwar Suits:
The best part of salwar kameez unstitched suits is the wide array of options available in the market. You can literally get a set in a fabric of your choice. The most popular materials used are – cotton, silk, organza, rayon, lycra, satin, jute, linen, Chanderi, net, lace, georgette, chiffon, poly-cotton etc.,
Preferred Age group For Unstitched Salwar Suits:
Unstitched Salwar suit offers an equal advantage to women of all age groups. The same set can be tailor-made to suit a middle-aged woman and even a teenager. By experimenting with different cuts, patterns, borders and buttons, you can transform a simple suit to a designer piece that is ready for the ramp. So, just close your eyes and pick any piece you like!
New and Stylish Unstitched Salwar Suits Collection for Ladies:
Here are a few types of unstitched salwar suits you can choose them.
1. Designer Unstitched Salwar Kameez:
Who doesn’t like designer wear? Known for their off-beat colour combinations and patterns, designer pieces are an instant love! This purple and blue designer salwar suit comes in a poly-cotton material. The beautiful floral print on the Kurta, which matches the dupatta is sure to make you sizzle!
- Salwar Kameez Design: Blue and Purple Designer Salwar Suit
- Material: Cotton
- Preferred Occasions: Kitty Parties and Day Events
2. Unstitched Party Wear Salwar Kameez:
Heading to a party and wish to wear something special? Check out this cream colour Anarkali style suit with Silk dupatta. With extra-large fabric piece, you can easily convert this unstitched suit into a Regal Anarkali. The minimal style of this outfit is elevated with an opulent Royal blue Banarasi Dupatta.
- Salwar Kameez Design: Cream and Blue Party Wear Unstitched Salwar Suit
- Material: Cotton and Silk
- Preferred Occasions: Evening Parties
3. Unstitched Punjabi Salwar Kameez:
Slay the Punjabi look by choosing this gorgeous pink and white unstitched salwar suit. The Kurta material comes with a simple dotted print on the top and a lace style print on the yoke portion. The floral bottom and the dupatta stand as a highlight. Style it the way it is shown the picture to make heads turn!
- Salwar Kameez Design: White and Pink Punjabi Salwar Kameez
- Material: Cotton
- Preferred Occasions: College and Casual Wear