14. Embroidered Unstitched Salwar Suit:
Embroidered unstitched salwar kameez has embroidery on the neck, sleeves, and bottoms. Sometimes the embroidery work is there all over the dress. This work is very costly when it is handmade. It is perfect for parties and family function. You can wear it to work if the embroidery is in the limit.
- Salwar Kameez Design: Blue and Pink Embroidered Unstitched Salwar Suit
- Material: Cotton
- Preferred Occasions: Day Events, Work and College Wear
15. Unstitched Zari Salwar Suit:
Many believe Zari is the best work done on fabric. Zari unstitched salwar suit has zari work done on the neck and sleeves mainly. It is a little heavy so to support the extra fabric cloth is put behind. It perfect for functions, sometimes the zari work is done all over, bride’s maids and close relatives wear that type of unstitched salwar suit.
- Salwar Kameez Design: Teal Blue Zari Work Salwar Suit
- Material: Georgette With Zari
- Preferred Occasions: Night Parties and Wedding Wear
How To Style Unstitched Salwar Suit?
Before you rush to your tailor for getting a suit made, read these simple style tips to get the outfit of your dreams:
- First, explore the internet for different patterns to zero down on one.
- Make a virtual sketch of the design to create a better understanding of your tailor.
- You can even shop for extra accessories like borders, buttons, tassels etc. to enhance the outfit.
- Depending on the material of the suit, go for a quality lining fabric for better durability.
- By experimenting with different cuts like A-line, Asymmetric, High-low, you can add a touch of drama to an otherwise simple outfit.
Don’t you love these unstitched salwar suit materials? Although the market flooded with ready-made clothes, the demand for unstitched suits will never go down. These beautiful outfits can fit you like a dream when made well. It is important to give the right measurements and descriptions before you leave the store. Always carry a sample photograph of how you want your dress to look like, for a 100% satisfactory output!